NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICT BY LAW
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Ula Botanic X Urban Moonshine begins on December 11th, 2019 at 12 PM EST and ends on December 13th, 2019 at 11 PM EST.
The sponsor of this Promotion is Traditional Medicinals® (“Sponsor”). By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and/or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Promotion. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com
during the promotion period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to U.S. residents in any of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and have a unique, personal and valid social security number at the time of entry. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, The U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in same household, whether related or not) of Traditional Medicinals® and its parent companies, divisions, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Promotion are not eligible.
3. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 11th, 2019 at 12 PM EST and ends on December 13th, 2019 at 11 PM EST. All online entries must be received by December 13th, 2019 at 11 PM EST. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion.
When the Promotion is posted Entrants must:
1. Like photo; and
2. Comment; and
3. Tag friends
To enter by email without obligation, email Abadger@tradmed.com. Please be sure to include the promotion/Promotion name in the subject line. All email entries must be received by promotion/Promotion end date.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial Promotion/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period stated in the prize schedule in order to participate. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion.
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. PRIZES: The Winner(s) of the Promotion (the “Winner”) will receive:
- $100 gift card for use on the Urban Moonshine website
- $100 gift card for use on the Ula Botanic website
- Total retail value: $200
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a different prize than those listed in the Official Rules. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion.
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be selected by a random drawing on Monday, December 16th, 2019 under the supervision of Sponsor. Winner will be notified by DIRECT MESSAGE within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (DETERMINED AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Promotion, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
10. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
12. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and the venue for such disputes shall be in Sonoma County in the State of California. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
URBAN MOONSHINE X ULA BOTANIC GIVEAWAY
1400 Valley House Drive, Suite 120
Rohnert Park, CA 94928.
Requests must be received within five (5) days of the Promotion end date.
15. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Traditional Medicinals®, 1400 Valley House Drive, Suite 120, Rohnert Park, CA 94928.