Urban Moonshine Events & Calendar
For the most up to the minute Urban Moonshine happenings, please visit and follow us at facebook.com/urbanmoonshine and twitter.com/urbanmoonshine
- FREE TELE-LECTURE, A Vision for the Business of Herbalism, featuring Jovial King, June 2 2014: How can you become a professional herbalist, providing botanicals of the highest integrity to help people maintain an optimal state of wellness? In this live, interactive video session, Jovial will share her entrepreneurial vision for her company, Urban Moonshine, and discuss the exciting contemporary herbal movement.
- New Hampshire Herbal Network's Herb Day, June 7 2014: Urban Moonshine is excited to be vending this herbal event in Concord, NH! Herb & Garden Day is an annual event in it’s 5th year, serving to educate the public on the various uses for herbs and natural medicine, native plant identification, organic gardening, permaculture, and traditional homesteading practices.
- Herbstalk, June 7-8 2014: Herbstalk is a community event that teaches people about plants, aming to inspire and educate diverse groups of people about the craft of herbalism in a fun, accessible and inspiring way. We are excited to team up with their efforts; visit our vendor booth at this fabulous Boston, MA event!
- Solar Fest, July 18-20 2014: In Tinmouth, VT, Solar Fest continues to produce the Northeast’s premier renewable energy and arts festival—a three-day, family-friendly festival that combines world-class entertainment with not-to-be-missed workshops in renewable energy, sustainability and community engagement. Visit Urban Moonshine's booth at this informative, fun, and beautiful event!
- New England Women's Herbal Conference, Aug 22-24 2014: Visit the ladies of Urban Moonshine at our booth at one of our favorite events of the year, located at the lovely lakeside Camp Wicosuta, New Hampsire! "The NE Women’s Herbal Conference has brought together leading women herbalists, healers, and plant enthusiasts from throughout the country to share their wisdom of the herbs and natural healing. Though the emphasis is on women’s health and healing, the WHC is a joyful celebration of women’s wisdom and well being." WHC is celebrating its 27th year!
- Green Festival San Francisco, Nov 14-16 2014: Visit Urban Moonshine's booth #480 at this event in San Francisco, CA. "Green Festivals, Inc. organizes Green Festival®, the largest and longest-running sustainability event in the United States. Green Festival is a vibrant, dynamic marketplace where companies and organizations come to showcase their green products, services and programs, and where people go to learn how to live healthier, more sustainable lives. Green Festival is inspiring and empowering consumers, communities and businesses to work green, play green and live green." Learn more at www.greenfestivals.org.